Quartz is the strongest countertop material compared to other natural stone materials. The hardness of quartz makes the surface durable and non-porous creating an almost maintenance free countertop. The surface is stain and scratch resilient meaning it never has to be resealed once bought.
Areas such as children’s bathrooms, changing rooms, and countertops for businesses are high traffic locations that need a durable stone, such as quartz.
Why choose Quartz:
- the most durable type of countertop available on the market
- last a lifetime if treated properly
- resilient to heat
- resilient to scratching
- resilient to staining
- does not have to be sealed
- available in a variety of colors, patterns and combinations
- safer – it is difficult for bacteria and other pathogens to develop
- it is the perfect material for moist environments like the kitchen
- cleaning and maintaining is simple
Quartz countertops are an excellent choice for those who want a durable surface with a consistent appearance. Today, quartz countertops are made of natural stone and polymer binding resins. The manufacturing process makes this type of countertop very strong, easy to clean and available in a wide range of colors.
Quartz countertops are the best solution for a modern, sleek, and easy to maintain kitchen. It is one of the finest engineered materials available for countertop projects, in areas where natural stone options are not ideal.